In line with our mission to support students and schools, A.P.P.L.E. Consulting provides direct services to students in school.
Sample of Services Provided:
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Positive Behavior Support Plans
- Crisis/Emergency Support
- IEP Support
Please contact us at 206-437-5412 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries regarding how we can help your child in a school support situations.
In 2015, A.P.P.L.E. Consulting will launch a series of educational workshops that address specific concerns and challenges faced by families of individuals with autism and related disorders. Workshops are available to the entire community.Sample of workshops in development:
- IEP 101: Taking you through the process of an IEP and addressing common pitfalls and strategies for successful implementation and collaboration.
- Autism: From Diagnosis to Decision Making. Helping families with new diagnoses to understand what "autism" means and to navigate the many options for "treatment."
- Toilet Training: Best practice methods to make it happen!
- Applied Behavior Analysis: Beyond "Discrete Trial". What is it? A real understanding of what this science means.
- Problem Solving Workshops (10 session series): For families who would like support with specific issues with their child. We will walk you through the process of identifying and making a solid plan to resolve the issue.
- Social Skills: The Basics
- Social Skills: Making Meaningful Friendships
- Inclusion in the General Education Classroom: Methods for Success
- Organizational Skills & Executive Functioning (3 session series): The use of a "planner" and developing a planner for your child.
- Parent Support Meetings (ongoing): Parents meet in small groups to discuss the impact of diagnosis on the family and other issues. Lead by a Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Please take a moment to complete our brief workshops survey here!