Invoices are delivered twice monthly typically by:
- the 17th (for services 1-15th of month)
- the 5th (for services 16th—month end)
Payment Due Date:
Payments for services (unless otherwise arranged) are due upon receipt (credit card on file) unless otherwise arranged.
- Insurance: Insurance will be billed on your behalf. You are responsible for any charges not covered by insurance .
Late Payments: **
- Fees: Balances more than 30 days past due will be subject to a late fee of $15. Late fees will accrue at rate of $15 for each successive month past due.
- 60-90 days past due: Balances 60 - 90 days or more past due are subject to disruption in services until arrangements for payment are made.
- 120 days past due: Balances more than 120 days past due are subject to be sent to collections if arrangements not made for payment.
A fee of $25 is assessed for all returned checks.